The GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index (SRI) maps the quantity, quality and diversity of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in films released by seven major motion picture studios during the 2015 calendar year. GLAAD researched films released by 20th Century Fox, Lionsgate Entertainment, Paramount Pictures, Sony Columbia, Universal Pictures, Walt Disney Studios and Warner Brothers, as well as films released by four major subsidiary studios. The report is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate and inclusive LGBT film representations.
- WATCH: New Trailer for Netflix’s “Ripley” Starring Andrew Scott and Dakota Fanning is Out Now!
- ‘Small Town Potential’ Hosts Kristin Leitheuser and Davina Thomasula Talk New HGTV Series and LGBTQ Representation on Home Improvement Shows
- Landmark New Policy Statement in Support of Transgender Health Care
- Amplifying the Voices of LGBTQ+ Youth in Nevada
- Must-See LGBTQ TV: March Premieres & Returns
- The GLAAD Wrap: “Problemista” in select theaters, trailers for “I See the TV Glow” and “Star Trek: Discovery,” new music from Laverne Cox, Katie Pruitt, and more!
- Billy Porter and LGBTQ Community Advocates to be Honored at 8th Annual Diversity Honors
- All Social Media Platforms Should Have Policy Prohibitions Against Harmful So-Called “Conversion Therapy” Content