The GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index (SRI) maps the quantity, quality and diversity of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) characters in films released by ten major motion picture studios during the 2022 calendar year. GLAAD researched films released by A24, Amazon Studios, Apple TV+, Lionsgate, NBCUniversal, Netflix, Paramount Global, Sony, The Walt Disney Studios, Warner Bros. Discovery, and their subsidiaries. The report is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate and inclusive LGBTQ representation in film.
- Toronto International Film Festival: ‘Dicks: The Musical’, ‘Lil Nas X: Long Live Montero’ ‘Next Goal Wins’, ‘Rustin’, ‘Close To You’ Among LGBTQ Standouts At TIFF
- “Schitt’s Creek’s” Emily Hampshire Competes on Celebrity Jeopardy to Raise Money for GLAAD!
- WATCH: The “Dancing with the Stars” Cast Shows their Support for LGBTQ People at Season 32 Premiere
- Personal Essay: Actress, Filmmaker Sarah Ann Masse on Coming Out as Bisexual and Her Fight to Clean Up a Toxic Hollywood (Exclusive)
- Peacock’s “The Traitors” is Back for a Star-Studded Season 2 Featuring Peppermint!
- GLAAD Co-Hosts Drag Brunch to Celebrate the Premiere of Prime Video’s “Cassandro”
- ‘Karamo’ To “Embrace The Mess” In Season 2; Show Host Talks Telling Stories With Respect And Empathy
- Unregistered LGBTQ Voters–We Need You
2023 Studio Responsibility Index
More Publications from GLAAD
2023 Studio Responsibility Index The GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index (SRI) maps the quantity, quality and…
Introduction from Sarah Kate Ellis This is the fourth year that GLAAD, in partnership with…
The inaugural Advertising Visibility Index, a first-of-its-kind report that delivers a data-backed review of LGBTQ…
GLAAD’s third annual Social Media Safety Index (SMSI), a report on LGBTQ user safety found…