The GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index (SRI) maps the quantity, quality and diversity of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in films released by seven major motion picture studios during the 2014 calendar year. GLAAD researched films released by 20th Century Fox, Lionsgate, Paramount Pictures, Sony Columbia, Universal Pictures, The Walt Disney Studios and Warner Brothers. For the first time, GLAAD this year also tracked LGBT representations in films released by four major subsidiary studios. The report is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate and inclusive LGBT film representations.
- Personal Essay: Actress, Filmmaker Sarah Ann Masse on Coming Out as Bisexual and Her Fight to Clean Up a Toxic Hollywood (Exclusive)
- Peacock’s “The Traitors” is Back for a Star-Studded Season 2 Featuring Peppermint!
- GLAAD Co-Hosts Drag Brunch to Celebrate the Premiere of Prime Video’s “Cassandro”
- ‘Karamo’ To “Embrace The Mess” In Season 2; Show Host Talks Telling Stories With Respect And Empathy
- Unregistered LGBTQ Voters–We Need You
- ‘Cassandro’ Director Roger Ross Williams Talks Joy Of Real-Life Saúl Armendáriz, Queer Representation And Authenticity
- HeadCount is Leading National Voter Registration Day Across the Nation
- GLAAD Celebrates Latine Heritage with Laughter