The first annual GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index (SRI) maps the quantity, quality and diversity of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in films released by six major motion picture studios during the 2012 calendar year. GLAAD researched films released by 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures, Sony Columbia, Universal Pictures, The Walt Disney Studios and Warner Brothers. The report is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate and inclusive LGBT film representations.
- Landmark New Policy Statement in Support of Transgender Health Care
- Amplifying the Voices of LGBTQ+ Youth in Nevada
- Must-See LGBTQ TV: March Premieres & Returns
- The GLAAD Wrap: “Problemista” in select theaters, trailers for “I See the TV Glow” and “Star Trek: Discovery,” new music from Laverne Cox, Katie Pruitt, and more!
- Billy Porter and LGBTQ Community Advocates to be Honored at 8th Annual Diversity Honors
- All Social Media Platforms Should Have Policy Prohibitions Against Harmful So-Called “Conversion Therapy” Content
- LIVE UPDATES: The Death of Nex Benedict and Community Response in Greater Oklahoma
- Justice for Nex Benedict – Letter to Oklahoma Legislature from 350+ Organizations