The first annual GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index (SRI) maps the quantity, quality and diversity of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in films released by six major motion picture studios during the 2012 calendar year. GLAAD researched films released by 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures, Sony Columbia, Universal Pictures, The Walt Disney Studios and Warner Brothers. The report is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate and inclusive LGBT film representations.
- Let Freedom Read! In the Wake of Sobering Reports, Beloved Icon Leads Call for Action at Annual Event
- Election 2024: Candidates Ignore LGBTQ Issues in the Second GOP Primary Debate
- “Jeopardy!” Champion Amy Schneider Announces New Memoir “In the Form of a Question”
- Maren Morris Announces Queer Artists Adam Mac and Shea Couleé to Join Chicago Show
- Toronto International Film Festival: ‘Dicks: The Musical’, ‘Lil Nas X: Long Live Montero’ ‘Next Goal Wins’, ‘Rustin’, ‘Close To You’ Among LGBTQ Standouts At TIFF
- “Schitt’s Creek’s” Emily Hampshire Competes on Celebrity Jeopardy to Raise Money for GLAAD!
- WATCH: The “Dancing with the Stars” Cast Shows their Support for LGBTQ People at Season 32 Premiere
- Personal Essay: Actress, Filmmaker Sarah Ann Masse on Coming Out as Bisexual and Her Fight to Clean Up a Toxic Hollywood (Exclusive)