The GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index (SRI) maps the quantity, quality and diversity of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in films released by seven major motion picture studios during the 2014 calendar year. GLAAD researched films released by 20th Century Fox, Lionsgate, Paramount Pictures, Sony Columbia, Universal Pictures, The Walt Disney Studios and Warner Brothers. For the first time, GLAAD this year also tracked LGBT representations in films released by four major subsidiary studios. The report is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate and inclusive LGBT film representations.
- “Our Son” Limited Theatrical Release, “Runs in the Family” Comes to Netflix, “Great Photo, Lovely Life” Streams on Max, and More!
- Revolution in Bloom: Trans Activist and Author Raquel Willis Returns To Atlanta in Support of New Memoir
- Election 2024: Candidates, Moderator Choose Transphobia Over Real Issues in 4th GOP Debate
- Sundance Film Festival 2024: ‘Will & Harper’, ‘FRIDA’, ‘Layla’, ‘Love Lies Bleeding’, ‘Power’ Among LGBTQ Titles
- Unleashing the Fierce and Fabulous: Meet the Cast of ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Season 16
- Community Members and Organizations Take to Social Media to Amplify World AIDS Day, Raising Awareness to Combat HIV Stigma and End the Epidemic
- Trace Lysette Nominated for “Monica” at the 2024 Indie Spirit Film and TV Awards Among Several Other LGBTQ Stories
- Key Takeaways from the 2023 LGBTQ+ International Leaders Conference and Why Affordable Housing is Taking Center Stage as the Main Issue for LGBTQ Candidates and Electeds