Spirit Day was created to stand against bullying and to show support for LGBTQ youth. Whether you are in middle school, high school or college, here are some ways that you can get your friends, family, and community, involved in Spirit Day. Be a part of the change and go purple for Spirit Day!
- Oklahoma Superintendent of Public Instruction Ryan Walters’ Book Ban Record
- WATCH: New Trailer for Netflix’s “Ripley” Starring Andrew Scott and Dakota Fanning is Out Now!
- ‘Small Town Potential’ Hosts Kristin Leitheuser and Davina Thomasula Talk New HGTV Series and LGBTQ Representation on Home Improvement Shows
- Landmark New Policy Statement in Support of Transgender Health Care
- Amplifying the Voices of LGBTQ+ Youth in Nevada
- Must-See LGBTQ TV: March Premieres & Returns
- The GLAAD Wrap: “Problemista” in select theaters, trailers for “I See the TV Glow” and “Star Trek: Discovery,” new music from Laverne Cox, Katie Pruitt, and more!
- Billy Porter and LGBTQ Community Advocates to be Honored at 8th Annual Diversity Honors