The GuadaLAjara Film Festival (GLAFF) kicks off in Downtown Los Angeles, starting Thursday, September 29th through Saturday, October 1st. Profits and box office will be donated to the Translatin@ Coalition and Bamby Salcedo is being honored with the Árbol de la Vida award. This year’s queer festival lineup includes “Three Tidy Tigers Tied a Tie Tighter” from Brazil and “Three Headed Beast” as well as several shorts. More information on the festival can be found here.
- “Our Son” Limited Theatrical Release, “Runs in the Family” Comes to Netflix, “Great Photo, Lovely Life” Streams on Max, and More!
- Revolution in Bloom: Trans Activist and Author Raquel Willis Returns To Atlanta in Support of New Memoir
- Election 2024: Candidates, Moderator Choose Transphobia Over Real Issues in 4th GOP Debate
- Sundance Film Festival 2024: ‘Will & Harper’, ‘FRIDA’, ‘Layla’, ‘Love Lies Bleeding’, ‘Power’ Among LGBTQ Titles
- Unleashing the Fierce and Fabulous: Meet the Cast of ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Season 16
- Community Members and Organizations Take to Social Media to Amplify World AIDS Day, Raising Awareness to Combat HIV Stigma and End the Epidemic
- Trace Lysette Nominated for “Monica” at the 2024 Indie Spirit Film and TV Awards Among Several Other LGBTQ Stories
- Key Takeaways from the 2023 LGBTQ+ International Leaders Conference and Why Affordable Housing is Taking Center Stage as the Main Issue for LGBTQ Candidates and Electeds