Singer Thomas Orlina has released his fourth pop EDM song, “I Want It Right Now” in celebration of Pride Month.Orlina wrote this song that celebrates confidence, being comfortable in your own skin, and embracing the power of being assertive.“Growing up, I struggled with a lot of self-acceptance, especially as an openly gay artist, I found myself second-guessing myself. With this single, I really wanted to write lyrics that channeled the newer version of me that’s a lot more assertive and confident in my decision-making. I think a lot of the LGBTQ community can relate to the lyrics and I’m thrilled to share it during a month that is very important to us.” Thomas says.“I Want It Right Now” was written by Thomas and the music video was edited by Charles Gray and directed by Sophie Peineke.Read more about the Asian-American pop recording artist, songwriter, influencer, and advocate of the LGBTQ community, Thomas Orlina’s music here!
- Personal Essay: Actress, Filmmaker Sarah Ann Masse on Coming Out as Bisexual and Her Fight to Clean Up a Toxic Hollywood (Exclusive)
- Peacock’s “The Traitors” is Back for a Star-Studded Season 2 Featuring Peppermint!
- GLAAD Co-Hosts Drag Brunch to Celebrate the Premiere of Prime Video’s “Cassandro”
- ‘Karamo’ To “Embrace The Mess” In Season 2; Show Host Talks Telling Stories With Respect And Empathy
- Unregistered LGBTQ Voters–We Need You
- ‘Cassandro’ Director Roger Ross Williams Talks Joy Of Real-Life Saúl Armendáriz, Queer Representation And Authenticity
- HeadCount is Leading National Voter Registration Day Across the Nation
- GLAAD Celebrates Latine Heritage with Laughter