Our hearts break for all those impacted by terrorism, for the loss of civilian lives in Gaza and Israel, and for all innocent people who live in fear because of who they are. We are also deeply disturbed at the rise of antisemitism and Islamophobia worldwide since the horrific events of last week. Globally, there is also a dangerous rise in anti-LGBTQ hatred, racism, and anti-immigrant sentiment. Hate and violence are spreading across the globe and we must resist it. LGBTQ people live in every culture and every society, and GLAAD will continue to urge safety for our community and all of the innocent civilians caught in the middle of this unfolding violent conflict.
- WATCH: “Trinity Ruins Christmas” in an All-New Musical Album, Picture Book and More!
- Everything to Know About “Giving Tuesday”
- Janelle Monáe Makes History as the First Ever Genderless Spirit of Soul Award Recipient at the 2023 Soul Train Awards
- Meet the Four Trans and Nonbinary Black Business Owners Making Waves in “Changemakers” Season 2
- Queer Stars Dazzle at Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Film World Premiere
- WATCH: Josie Totah Talks “The Buccaneers” at Vulture Fest 2023
- WATCH: Queer Pop Sensation Jeffrey Eli Talks About Rising to Fame, Dream Collabs, and His Love for Mariah Carey
- Cher, Andrew Rannells, En Vogue, Pentatonix, Casts of “& Juliet,” “Shucked” and More to Fly High at This Year’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on NBC