The GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index (SRI) maps the quantity, quality and diversity of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) characters in films released by seven major motion picture studios during the 2021 calendar year. GLAAD researched films released by Lionsgate, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures, United Artists Releasing, Universal Pictures, Walt Disney Studios and Warner Bros., as well as films released by four subsidiaries of these major studios. The report is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate and inclusive LGBTQ representation in film.
- Dove Cameron’s Highly Anticipated Debut Album “ALCHEMICAL: VOLUME 1” is Out Now!
- Community Advocates Give Updates on Fight to Break Stigma and End HIV Epidemic
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Releases Film ‘Unexpected’ on Hulu for World AIDS Day, Documenting the Stories of Black Women Living With HIV
- GLAAD Releases Statement on “Renaissance: A Film By Beyoncé”
- The GLAAD Wrap: ‘Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé’ in theaters, first-look at Ncuti Gatwa’s ‘Doctor Who’ debut, new music from RAEGAN, Mangus Riise, and more!
- Must-Watch Shows and Films Featuring Groundbreaking HIV Representation On-Screen
- FACT SHEET: Federal Efforts to End HIV/AIDS in the U.S. and Globally
- WATCHLIST: Films & TV That Highlight Indigenous and Two-Spirited Characters and Communities