The GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index (SRI) maps the quantity, quality and diversity of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) characters in films released by eight major motion picture studios during the 2020 calendar year. GLAAD researched films released by Lionsgate, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures, STX Films, United Artists Releasing, Universal Pictures, Walt Disney Studios and Warner Bros., as well as films released by four subsidiaries of these major studios. The report is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate and inclusive LGBTQ representation in film.
- WATCH: “Trinity Ruins Christmas” in an All-New Musical Album, Picture Book and More!
- Everything to Know About “Giving Tuesday”
- Janelle Monáe Makes History as the First Ever Genderless Spirit of Soul Award Recipient at the 2023 Soul Train Awards
- Meet the Four Trans and Nonbinary Black Business Owners Making Waves in “Changemakers” Season 2
- Queer Stars Dazzle at Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Film World Premiere
- WATCH: Josie Totah Talks “The Buccaneers” at Vulture Fest 2023
- WATCH: Queer Pop Sensation Jeffrey Eli Talks About Rising to Fame, Dream Collabs, and His Love for Mariah Carey
- Cher, Andrew Rannells, En Vogue, Pentatonix, Casts of “& Juliet,” “Shucked” and More to Fly High at This Year’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on NBC