The GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index (SRI) maps the quantity, quality and diversity of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) people in films released by the seven major motion picture studios during the 2017 calendar year. GLAAD researched films released by 20th Century Fox, Lionsgate Entertainment, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures, Universal Pictures, Walt Disney Studios and Warner Brothers, as well as films released by four subsidiaries of these major studios. The report is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate and inclusive LGBTQ representation in film.
- Hear My Story: A GLAAD x Audible Interview Series – Alison Bechdel’s Dykes To Watch Out For
- Concert For Love & Acceptance: GLAAD And Ty Herndon Celebrate LGBTQ+ Community With Chrissy Metz, Pam Tillis, Chapel Hart And More
- “Gotham Knights” co-creator posts heartfelt letter on the power seeing herself portrayed on-screen
- Maren Morris Poses in Drag on Billboard Cover with Sasha Colby, Eureka O’Hara, and More!
- WATCH: Eva Reign Accepts GLAAD Media Award for “Anything’s Possible”: “This film is a radical act of love.”
- Garden State Equality, #GLAADinstitute alumni, host annual Equality Ball
- InReach and GLAAD Launch the #TransMascFutures Campaign, Increasing Positive Stories and Resource Access
- EXCLUSIVE: Inside the production of ABC News’ GLAAD award-winning franchise for queer storytelling in primetime