The GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index (SRI) maps the quantity, quality and diversity of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in films released by seven major motion picture studios during the 2013 calendar year. GLAAD researched films released by 20th Century Fox, Lionsgate, Paramount Pictures, Sony Columbia, Universal Pictures, The Walt Disney Studios and Warner Brothers. The report is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate and inclusive LGBT film representations.
- WATCH: “Under Pressure: The US Women’s World Cup Team” Director Rebecca Gitlitz Talks “Whirlwind” Process of Making Heartbreaking Doc
- All Social Media Platform Policies Should Recognize Targeted Misgendering and Deadnaming as Hate Speech
- Golden Globes 2024 Nominations: ‘Rustin’, ‘All of Us Strangers’, ‘The Last of Us’, ‘Fellow Travelers’ Among LGBTQ Titles Recognized
- “Our Son” Limited Theatrical Release, “Runs in the Family” Comes to Netflix, “Great Photo, Lovely Life” Streams on Max, and More!
- Revolution in Bloom: Trans Activist and Author Raquel Willis Returns To Atlanta in Support of New Memoir
- Election 2024: Candidates, Moderator Choose Transphobia Over Real Issues in 4th GOP Debate
- Sundance Film Festival 2024: ‘Will & Harper’, ‘FRIDA’, ‘Layla’, ‘Love Lies Bleeding’, ‘Power’ Among LGBTQ Titles
- Unleashing the Fierce and Fabulous: Meet the Cast of ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Season 16