For this report, GLAAD focused its quantitative analysis on the seven film studios that had the highest theatrical grosses from films released in 2013, as reported by the box office database, Box Office Mojo. Click below for more information on each studio.
- EXCLUSIVE: Inside the production of ABC News’ GLAAD award-winning franchise for queer storytelling in primetime
- Supporting Queer Joy: The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence and Decades of Dedication to Community Service
- Book Bans Cannot Stand: Organizing to Defeat Book Bans in Your Community
- Trixie Mattel Covers RuPaul, Gives Back To the LGBTQ+ Community with New Single/EP
- ‘Weakest Link’: Scarlet Envy, Olivia Lux And More Get Competitive And Shady On Drag Queen Edition Of Trivia Game Show
- Aloy is Queer: How Horizon Burning Shores overcame one of gaming’s worst tropes
- GLAAD EXCLUSIVE: Watch a Sneak Peek of Tonight’s “Dragstravaganza” on NBC’s “The Weakest Link”
- Must-See LGBTQ TV: ‘The Idol’ and ‘The Crowded Room’ debut and ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’, ‘Human Resources’, ‘Never Have I Ever’ and ‘Cruel Summer’ return this week!