“Southern Stories: A Guide for Reporting on LGBTQ People in Florida” is part of GLAAD’s Southern Stories initiative, which aims to positively showcase the lives of, and build acceptance for, the LGBTQ community in southern states. It is intended for journalists and reporters telling the stories of LGBTQ people living in Florida. The guide was developed in collaboration with Equality Florida.
- Atlanta’s LGBTQ Film Festival, Out on Film, Showcases Films Centering Queer People of Color, Uplifts Stories For and By Queer People of Color
- WATCH: “RuPaul’s Drag Race” queens embrace their roots and celebrate Latine Heritage Month and LGBTQ Herstory Month
- Let Freedom Read! In the Wake of Sobering Reports, Beloved Icon Leads Call for Action at Annual Event
- Election 2024: Candidates Ignore LGBTQ Issues in the Second GOP Primary Debate
- “Jeopardy!” Champion Amy Schneider Announces New Memoir “In the Form of a Question”
- Maren Morris Announces Queer Artists Adam Mac and Shea Couleé to Join Chicago Show
- Toronto International Film Festival: ‘Dicks: The Musical’, ‘Lil Nas X: Long Live Montero’ ‘Next Goal Wins’, ‘Rustin’, ‘Close To You’ Among LGBTQ Standouts At TIFF
- “Schitt’s Creek’s” Emily Hampshire Competes on Celebrity Jeopardy to Raise Money for GLAAD!