The sixth annual GLAAD Network Responsibility Index (NRI) is an evaluation of the quantity and quality of images of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people during the 2011-2012 television season. GLAAD researched primetime programming on ABC, CBS, The CW, Fox, NBC and 10 cable networks from June 1, 2011 to May 31, 2012. The report is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate, and inclusive LGBT media representations.
- WATCHLIST: Films & TV That Highlight Indigenous and Two-Spirited Characters and Communities
- PJ Raval’s Docu ‘Who We Become’ Explores Identity and Familial Love; Bolsters Filmmaking as a “Powerful Tool For Empathy”
- Plus Life Media’s Karl Schmid Honors World AIDS Day in “Marty’s Place: Where Hope Lives”
- “1946: The Mistranslation that Shifted Culture” Premieres in NY, LA and London, Here’s How to Get Tickets!
- Preview: Atlanta World AIDS Day Photo Exhibition to Display Resilience of People Living with HIV
- WATCH: “Trinity Ruins Christmas” in an All-New Musical Album, Picture Book and More!
- “Caribbean Queen”: GLAAD Award-Winning Filmmaker, Sekiya Dorsett, and Caribbean Equality Project Partner in Inspiring Short Film
- Everything to Know About “Giving Tuesday”