The GLAAD Network Responsibility Index is an evaluation of the quantity, quality and diversity of images of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people on television. It is intended to serve as a road map toward increasing fair, accurate and inclusive LGBT media representations.
- Personal Essay: Actress, Filmmaker Sarah Ann Masse on Coming Out as Bisexual and Her Fight to Clean Up a Toxic Hollywood (Exclusive)
- Peacock’s “The Traitors” is Back for a Star-Studded Season 2 Featuring Peppermint!
- GLAAD Co-Hosts Drag Brunch to Celebrate the Premiere of Prime Video’s “Cassandro”
- ‘Karamo’ To “Embrace The Mess” In Season 2; Show Host Talks Telling Stories With Respect And Empathy
- Unregistered LGBTQ Voters–We Need You
- ‘Cassandro’ Director Roger Ross Williams Talks Joy Of Real-Life Saúl Armendáriz, Queer Representation And Authenticity
- HeadCount is Leading National Voter Registration Day Across the Nation
- GLAAD Celebrates Latine Heritage with Laughter