- Personal Essay: Actress, Filmmaker Sarah Ann Masse on Coming Out as Bisexual and Her Fight to Clean Up a Toxic Hollywood (Exclusive)
- Peacock’s “The Traitors” is Back for a Star-Studded Season 2 Featuring Peppermint!
- GLAAD Co-Hosts Drag Brunch to Celebrate the Premiere of Prime Video’s “Cassandro”
- ‘Karamo’ To “Embrace The Mess” In Season 2; Show Host Talks Telling Stories With Respect And Empathy
- Unregistered LGBTQ Voters–We Need You
- ‘Cassandro’ Director Roger Ross Williams Talks Joy Of Real-Life Saúl Armendáriz, Queer Representation And Authenticity
- HeadCount is Leading National Voter Registration Day Across the Nation
- GLAAD Celebrates Latine Heritage with Laughter
The Angie Zapata Murder: Violence Against Transgender People Resource Kit
On April 14, 2009, the two-week trial for the murder of Angie Zapata—an 18-year-old transgender woman—began in Greeley, Colo and ended with her murderer convicted of a hate crime.
The Angie Zapata Story
Appendix: Hate Crime Laws
For GLAAD Media Institute Alum Kevin Anderson, interviews with journalists have become increasingly prevalent in…