While the past several decades have yielded remarkable progress for the LGBTQ community in the United States, acceptance of LGBTQ people is slipping, and discrimination is increasing, in the face of attacks, bias, and erasure by the Trump administration. This is the first time the Accelerating Acceptance report has shown a drop in acceptance for LGBTQ people. 2017 has demonstrated that the path to full equality and acceptance is not guaranteed, but in the face of this erosion GLAAD will work to ensure 100% acceptance of LGBTQ people everywhere.
- Election 2024: Candidates Ignore LGBTQ Issues in the Second GOP Primary Debate
- “Jeopardy!” Champion Amy Schneider Announces New Memoir “In the Form of a Question”
- Maren Morris Announces Queer Artists Adam Mac and Shea Couleé to Join Chicago Show
- Toronto International Film Festival: ‘Dicks: The Musical’, ‘Lil Nas X: Long Live Montero’ ‘Next Goal Wins’, ‘Rustin’, ‘Close To You’ Among LGBTQ Standouts At TIFF
- “Schitt’s Creek’s” Emily Hampshire Competes on Celebrity Jeopardy to Raise Money for GLAAD!
- WATCH: The “Dancing with the Stars” Cast Shows their Support for LGBTQ People at Season 32 Premiere
- Personal Essay: Actress, Filmmaker Sarah Ann Masse on Coming Out as Bisexual and Her Fight to Clean Up a Toxic Hollywood (Exclusive)
- Peacock’s “The Traitors” is Back for a Star-Studded Season 2 Featuring Peppermint!