Latinx celebrities came out in full force again this year for #SpiritDay! Among those who turned their social media purple or in other ways participated, were Adriana Barraza, Horacio Pancheri, Ana de la Reguera, Christian Chavez, Natalia Jiménez, Mauricio Martinez, and many more. Television hosts like Luis Sandoval from Despierta América, Adamari Lopez from Un Nuevo Día, and Enrique Sapene from The Q Agenda also led the way in turning their social media purple and urging others to do the same. Celebrities who reach people not just in the United States, but also in Mexico and Central and South America play a big role in modeling support for LGBTQ people. And that goes a long way in helping to change cultures, so thank you y muchas gracias to everyone who participated!
- Personal Essay: Actress, Filmmaker Sarah Ann Masse on Coming Out as Bisexual and Her Fight to Clean Up a Toxic Hollywood (Exclusive)
- Peacock’s “The Traitors” is Back for a Star-Studded Season 2 Featuring Peppermint!
- GLAAD Co-Hosts Drag Brunch to Celebrate the Premiere of Prime Video’s “Cassandro”
- ‘Karamo’ To “Embrace The Mess” In Season 2; Show Host Talks Telling Stories With Respect And Empathy
- Unregistered LGBTQ Voters–We Need You
- ‘Cassandro’ Director Roger Ross Williams Talks Joy Of Real-Life Saúl Armendáriz, Queer Representation And Authenticity
- HeadCount is Leading National Voter Registration Day Across the Nation
- GLAAD Celebrates Latine Heritage with Laughter