Citi Sponsored Advertising Content
GLAAD has just released its inaugural Tidings Box, a curated gift set of special items meant to inspire cheer and belonging during this holiday season. LGBTQ people often face unique challenges during the holidays, as many may be separated from their families – biological or chosen – or isolating in a non-affirming home. The Tidings Box aims to help hundreds of LGBTQ community members and their chosen families celebrate together from afar.
The box, presented by Citi, includes more than fifteen products including exclusive GLAAD items and special gifts from LGBTQ-inclusive partners including Bubly, Lifetime, Bombas, Sally Hansen, and more.
The boxes will be provided as gifts to the first 400 people who become monthly members of GLAAD in support of our LGBTQ advocacy and culture changing work. GLAAD’s Tidings Box was produced in partnership with Babbleboxx, presenting sponsor Citi, community partners Buby and Lifetime, and contributing partners Audible, Bombas, Hallmark, Kellogg, Mars Wrigley brand Skittles, Pride Media, Sally Hansen, Swiss Miss, Teavana, and Tinder.
Items inside the GLAAD Tidings Box include:
- Custom-branded S’well water bottle from Presenting Sponsor Citi
- Scented Candle from GLAAD
- Custom-branded rib-knit scarf from GLAAD
- Bubly sparkling water
- Custom-branded beanie from Lifetime
- Three months of Pandora and Lifetime Movie Club
- A digital download card from Audible
- A pair of premium socks from Bombas
- A six-month Subscription to Tinder Gold
- A Teavana box of tea sachets
- Bags of Skittles and M&M’s courtesy of Mars Wrigley
- Several packs of Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix
- Several RX Bars courtesy of Kellogg
- The latest issues of OUT and The Advocate courtesy of Pride Media
- Three premium Hallmark holiday cards
- Two bottles of nail polish from Sally Hansen’s holiday collection
“The holiday season can be a difficult time for many LGBTQ people, and this year will be a particular challenge,” said GLAAD President & CEO Sarah Kate Ellis. “That’s why it’s critical we practice self-care and stay connected with the people in our lives who love, accept, and support us, especially during these unprecedented times.”
We hope the Tidings Box can help deliver a sense of joy, cheer, and belonging this holiday season, and we’re looking forward to a time when we can all get together again. In the meantime, enjoy the holidays and be sure to take some time to recharge and reflect before we jump into a new year.
Happy Holidays from the GLAAD family!