GLAAD has just released the second annual Pride Unboxed. Launched in 2020 as a way to help LGBTQ people and allies show their pride while social distancing, this year the box is meant to provide a renewed sense of hope, joy, and Pride while the world moves forward with vaccination efforts.
Presented by Porte, this gift box contains 20 products, containing special gifts from LGBTQ-inclusive partners such as Google, Samuel Adams, and more, including special GLAAD-branded items.
The box will be provided as a gift to the first 300 supporters who become a monthly donor with a gift of $19.95 or more in support of our LGBTQ advocacy and culture changing work. And, if you are one of the first 100 supporters to become a monthly donor, you will receive a bonus Fitbit Sense!
GLAAD’s Pride Unboxed was produced in partnership with Babbleboxx. A special thank you to our supporting brands: Presenting Sponsor – Porte; Official Sponsors – Google and Samuel Adams; Community Sponsors – Audible, BIC, Kellogg, Pop-Tarts, RIKI LOVES RIKI, Sally Hansen, Teletubbies, Tinder, Viktor & Rolf, and WWE; and Contributing Sponsors – Bombas, Entertainment Weekly, and .gay.
Items inside Pride Unboxed Include:
- Custom-branded coffee tumbler, compliments of Presenting Sponsor: Porte
- A pair of Google Pixel Buds
- Custom-branded fanny pack from Samuel Adams
- Free digital download from Audible
- BodyMark by BIC’s new Pride Pack of skin-safe, temporary tattoo markers
- Custom-branded Kellogg sticker to identify your pronouns
- An 8-count of Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts
- A RIKI CUTIE portable lighted makeup mirror from RIKI LOVES RIKI
- Sally Hansen’s Rainbow Pride Nail Polish Gift Set
- Custom-branded Pride mask and pin from the Teletubbies
- A pack of iridescent metal straws from Tinder
- Spicebomb classic mini fragrance and Spicebomb infrared sample set and Viktor&Rolf Pride-Up Bracelet
- “Pride Fighter” drawstring bag featuring WWE Superstar Sonya Deville
- A pair of socks from Bombas’ Pride collection
- Entertainment Weekly’s Pride issue
- A special promotion for a web domain from .gay
- A custom GLAAD Pride mask
“As we look ahead to a brighter future and to soon resuming in-person Pride events, GLAAD and our year-round partner Porte created this project to bring joy and remind us about the importance of celebrating LGBTQ people and our diverse identities,” said GLAAD President & CEO Sarah Kate Ellis.
“We are proud of our partnership with GLAAD and excited be a part of the second annual Pride Unboxed program,” said Melanie Few, Chief Marketing Officer, Populus Financial Group. “Our partnership with GLAAD is year-round. As a founding charity partner of our #DoorToChange program, members can select GLAAD and with every purchase transaction, Porte will make a donation on the members behalf to support all the great programs and services GLAAD offers.”
Stay safe and stay proud!