GLAAD has just released its 2nd annual Tidings Holiday Gift Box, a curated gift set of special items meant to inspire cheer and belonging during the holiday season. LGBTQ people often face unique challenges during the holidays, as many may be separated from their families – biological or chosen – or staying in a non-affirming home. The Tidings Holiday Gift Box aims to help hundreds of LGBTQ community members and their chosen families celebrate together, even from afar.
The box, sponsored by Google, includes eleven products from select brand sponsors plus a special gift from GLAAD. The boxes will be provided as gifts to the first 350 people who donate a gift of $75 or more in support of our LGBTQ advocacy and culture changing work. GLAAD’s Tidings Holiday Gift Box was produced in partnership with Babbleboxx, official sponsor Google, and community sponsors Amazon Studios, Audible, Hallmark Channel, Porsche, Puma, Sally Hansen, Shutterfly, Skittles, and Tinder.
Items inside the GLAAD Tidings Holiday Gift Box include:
- A Google Nest Audio from official sponsor Google
- Fresh mistletoe from Amazon Studios
- A digital download card from Audible
- A limited-edition scented candle from GLAAD
- Holiday themed tumbler from Hallmark Channel
- Hardcover moleskine notebook from Porsche
- Custom-branded beanie from Puma
- Three bottles of nail polish from Sally Hansen’s holiday collection
- Gift card from Shutterfly ($25 value)
- Skittles Pride Pack from Skittles
- Holiday-themed cookie cutter set from Tinder
We hope the Tidings Holiday Gift Box can help deliver a sense of joy, cheer, and belonging this holiday season, and thank you for being part of the GLAAD family. We wish you and yours health and happiness this holiday season, and all the best in the coming year.
Happy Holidays from GLAAD!