Today, GLAAD announced its third annual “Pride Unboxed” initiative to celebrate Pride Month. Pride Unboxed was created in 2020 as a way to help LGBTQ people and allies show their Pride.
This year’s Pride Unboxed gift set contains products, experiences, and special gifts from over a dozen LGBTQ-inclusive partners including Audible, Puma, Sally Hansen, Smartfood, WWE and more. GLAAD’s Pride Unboxed was produced in partnership with Babbleboxx.
Those interested can obtain a box by making a monthly gift of $19 or more to GLAAD, and for a limited time, the first 50 people who sign up will receive a Google Nest Audio.
Learn more about Pride Unboxed and get yours today here.
A special thank you to our supporting brands: Community Sponsors – Audible, Puma, Sally Hansen, Smartfood, and WWE; and Contributing Sponsors – A Strange Loop (Broadway), Bombas, Crocs, Google, Pop-Tarts, and Skittles.
Items inside Pride Unboxed Include:
- GLAAD’s list of binge-worthy media
- Free digital download from Audible
- Sally Hansen x GLAAD Rainbow Paint with Pride nail polish set
- A limited edition Smartfood White Cheddar Pride Bag
- A special promotion for Puma’s Pride Collection
- WWE’s “Together” Pride themed bucket hat
- Custom-branded sunglasses and a special ticket offer from A Strange Loop on Broadway
- CROCS Pride themed Jibbitz
- Limited edition Pop-tarts in collaboration with NEONxGLAAD
- A pair of socks from Bombas’ Pride collection
- Skittles Pride packs featuringdesigns by Queer artists
Happy Pride from all your friends at GLAAD!