Dave Rocco is the Executive Vice President of Creative at Universal Music Group. He is responsible for creating innovative strategies and campaigns that leverage the company’s scale and resources to uniquely enhance the global reach of its artists, labels, and brands. Additionally, Dave develops creative narratives to advance the company’s biggest artists and music projects. Prior to UMG, he served as Spotify’s Global Head of Artist and Label Marketing. While there he developed successful campaigns to connect artists with their audiences around the world. Furthermore, Dave has championed initiatives such as Spotify’s Pride Campaign, Black History, No Moment for Silence, and One Love Manchester.
- Personal Essay: Actress, Filmmaker Sarah Ann Masse on Coming Out as Bisexual and Her Fight to Clean Up a Toxic Hollywood (Exclusive)
- Peacock’s “The Traitors” is Back for a Star-Studded Season 2 Featuring Peppermint!
- GLAAD Co-Hosts Drag Brunch to Celebrate the Premiere of Prime Video’s “Cassandro”
- ‘Karamo’ To “Embrace The Mess” In Season 2; Show Host Talks Telling Stories With Respect And Empathy
- Unregistered LGBTQ Voters–We Need You
- ‘Cassandro’ Director Roger Ross Williams Talks Joy Of Real-Life Saúl Armendáriz, Queer Representation And Authenticity
- HeadCount is Leading National Voter Registration Day Across the Nation
- GLAAD Celebrates Latine Heritage with Laughter